|Don't You Get In My Way|
|Title||Don't You Get In My Way|
Jama Sunja Nee yo
|Air date||January 24, 2015|
|Manga chapters||Chapter 172 and 173|
This Is Mine
I'll Take This For Now
|Episode 53 screenshots|
Don't You Get In My Way (ジャマすんじゃねーよ, Jama Sunja Nee yo) is the fifty-third episode and the third episode of the 3rd season of the Kuroko no Basuke anime.
Kise and Haizaki continue their face off, and Kise's pain from his injury increases. Kise realizes he is unable to defeat Haizaki using his normal way of copying and goes into a numb state of mind. As Haizaki taunts Kise about the past, Kise's teammates and friends become worried. Suddenly, Kuroko yells out to Kise that he believes in him and Kise returns back from his numb state, claiming that he will win. Kise decides to resort to using his final copies, known as the Perfect Copy. The copies are the best moves of the Generation of Miracles, but there is a limit to around 5 minutes Kise can remain in this state.
Haizaki becomes increasingly aware of how much Kise has improved through time. Desperate, Haizaki uses a dirty trick near the end of the game, but nonetheless, Kise is adamant about winning despite how much pain his foot is in and defeats Haizaki. Kaijo wins against Fukuda Sogo Gakuen 75-72. After the match Haizaki stands outside waiting for Kise to hurt him in a last attempt to put down Kise. However Aomine arrives and warns Haizaki not to interfere. Haizaki mocks his words and is about to punch him, but Aomine manages to punch him in the face first, temporarily knocking Haizaki out.
In the end a flashback is shown their time during Teiko where Haizaki and Kuroko had conversed with one another about whether basketball was fun or not before Hazaki threw his shoes into a furnace. Haizaki, now uncertain about his resolve walks away without throwing his shoes in for the first time.
Characters in order of appearanceEdit
Manga and Anime DifferencesEdit
- In a flashback, Haizaki is seen playing street basketball with a few older players, which is excluded in the manga.
- In a flashback, Haizaki is seen throwing his basketball shoes in the incinerator, which is excluded in the manga.
- Haizaki tempted to throw his shoes in the garbage can is excluded in the manga.
- Kaijo's practice match is excluded in the manga.
- The image of Kise using perfect copy is different in the anime.
- When Kise show perfect copy, the other images of the Generation of Miracles are shown.