Katsunori Harasawa (原澤 克徳 Harasawa Katsunori) is the coach of Tōō Academy.
He is a middle-aged man with black, slightly curly hair that reaches his lower neck and is parted on the left side. He is known for dressing formal: a striped shirt, a tie and sometimes a costume vest.
Harasawa is a sharp and keen individual. As the coach of Tōō Academy, he cares much for victory and trains his players in order to win. He demands Aomine to not slack off and to play important matches such as against Kaijō. He has faith in his manager, Momoi's analyzing ability. He also has the habit of fidgeting and playing with his hair.
Some time before him coaching Tōō, Katsunori and Kagetora Aida were acquainted. It seems that they knew each other quite well, as Kagetora referred to Katsunori affectionally as Katt-chan. It was later revealed that him, Kagetora, Takeuchi, Nakatani and Shirogane played on the same national Japanese team. It was also hinted that he was the ace player of the national team.
Harasawa appears for the first time at the match between Seirin High and Tōō Academy. He is seen sitting on the bench and commenting on Seirin's strength, while curling his hair. He then turns to Momoi and confirms that she has successfully analyzed Seirin's attacking patterns.
Katsunori appears alongside his team at the Winter Cup. During their match against Seirin, he sat on the bench. When Kagami went up against Aomine, he deduces that his loss or win will determine the rest of the match.
|Ability when actively playing||8/10|
- He teaches chemistry in Tōō Academy.
- According to the KUROFES
- His motto is Remain impartial
- His favorite food is Whisky
- His hobby is playing golf
- His special skill is making cocktails
- He is single
- He is bad at joking around
- His basketball move is Fadeaway shot
- His type of girl is a calm and composed woman
- He spends his free time relaxing at his regular bar
- The reason he plays basketball is he was invited by Kagetora
- The player he has his eye on is Kagami
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 63, page 11
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kuroko no Basuke chapter 44, page 4
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 115, page 3
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 117, page 1
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke volume 20, page 86
|Players||Daiki Aomine • Ryō Sakurai • Kōsuke Wakamatsu|
|Former players||Shoichi Imayoshi • Yoshinori Susa|
|Staff||Katsunori Harasawa (head coach) • Satsuki Momoi (manager)|