|I'm Glad to be Doing It|
|Publication date||July 4, 2012 |
|Cover character(s)|| Atsushi Murasakibara|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
The Light of Seirin
|Complete volume list|
Because Kagami is unable to overcome is past with Himuro, Riko benches him. The second years focus on piercing the Shield of Aegis. Watching Kiyoshi’s struggles for the team, Kagami asks Kuroko to throw his ring away so he can focus on his future with Seirin. Determination renewed, he once again enters the game and faces off against Himuro. Watching Seirin’s efforts, an enraged Murasakibara says he’s had enough—he’ll teach them basketball’s true, cruel reality.
- 154th Quarter: I Get It!
- 155th Quarter: I'll Move Them Back!
- 156th Quarter: Common Trash
- 157th Quarter: Please Win
- 158th Quarter: I Don't Want to Lose
- 159th Quarter: Where Did He Go?!
- 160th Quarter: I'm Glad to be Doing It
- 161st Quarter: You Are Underestimating Me!
- 162nd Quarter: Who Are You?!
Major story eventsEdit
- The Yōsen vs Seirin match takes a drastic change as Murasakibara arrives in offense
- Murasakibara's skill, Thor's Hammer, is shown for the first time
- As a sign of his sheer power, Murasakibara brings the basket down
- Kiyoshi seems to break both mentally as physically
- Seirin switches to a full-court man-to-man pressure
- As Yōsen gains the upper hand, Kise arrives and motivates Kagami
|Interhigh||1. I Am Kuroko • 2. Your Basketball • 3. In Order to Win • 4. What's 'Victory'? • 5. I Knew • 6. Hell No!! • 7. Let's Get Started • 8. I Know What I Need!!|
|Winter Cup||9. At The Winter Cup • 10. Engine On!!! • 11. We're the Seirin High Basketball Team!! • 12. Trust • 13. Not This Time • 14. This Time I'll • 15. Because I Believe in You • 16. Game Over!! • 17. Tip Off!! • 18. I'm Glad to be Doing It • 19. The Light of Seirin • 20. I Don't Know • 21. The True Light • 22. Don't Underestimate Us!! • 23. A Day Of Clear Blue Skies • 24. Let's Go • 25. What Is Victory? • 26. The Final Tip-Off!! • 27. A Miracle Won’t Happen • 28. The Weight Of Determination • 29. I’ll Definitely Stop This Shot • 30. However Many Times|
|Replace PLUS||1. The Relatively Hectic Afterschool of Teikō|