Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|I Know None of That|
|Title||I Know None of That|
Ore wa Shiranai
|Air date||February 7, 2015|
|Manga chapters||177, 178, and 179|
I'll Take This For Now
I Will Offer Them
|Episode 55 screenshots|
I Know None of That (オレは知らない, Ore wa Shiranai) is the fifty-fifth episode and the fifth episode of the 3rd season of the Kuroko no Basuke anime.
The first semifinal match is between Shutoku and Rakuzan. The offense and defense are both at high levels, creating a see-saw game, but the tides shift in the second quarter. Hayama, one of the "Five Uncrowned Kings," exhibits a dribble with tremendous power and overwhelms Miyaji, who was matched up against him. Furthermore, Otsubo loses a power battle before Nebuya. Everyone other than Midorima are burdens.. Such harsh words were thrown out. However, Midorima wasn't upset by the comment and throws a pass out to Miyaji, expecting him not to be affected by Rakuzan's intimidation.
Characters in order of appearanceEdit
Manga and Anime DifferencesEdit
- Himuro and Murasakibara talked about Akashi's Emperor Eye while sitting while in the manga, the two of them were standing.
- There is the added scene of a pile of sweets, which is excluded in the manga.
- Akashi did an elbow pass to Nebuya in the anime while in the manga is when he passed without having to jump.
- Aomine talked about the triple threat position in the manga while in the anime, Kasamatsu is the one who talked about it.
- Murasakibara talked a bit about the ankle breaker crossover.
- There was the added scene of Shutoku eating watermelons, which is excluded in the manga.