Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Height||176 cm (5' 9")|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lbs)|
|Birthday||December 3rd, Sagittarius|
|Team||Teikō Junior High|
|Job||Head Coach (former)|
Kōzō Shirogane (白金 耕造 Shirogane Kōzō) is the former head coach of Teikō Junior High. He coached the well-renowned Generation of Miracles during their first and second years. He is replaced by Sanada after falling ill.
Shirogane appears as an older man, with a few wrinkles and short, thin and combed back light gray hair. He has a well kept circle beard. His eyes are usually narrowed down. He dresses formal, in a dark business suit, a white shirt and a green tie.
As the head coach of a junior high school basketball team, Shirogane is a bright and intelligent man. At first glance, he looks kind and serene, while he is in fact quite ruthless. He has a strong winners mentality and makes his decisions on whether or not it will bring his basketball team victory or defeat. He is proficient in training a team and is knowledgable in basketball tactics and the like.
He was the former head coach of Teiko and handled the five prodigies who came to be known as the "Generation of Miracles". However, after winning their second championship, he suddenly fell ill and wasn't able to return to coaching. He was replaced by Sanada. Before that, he fears that the five players are too strong and have to be given support. Eventually, what he has been worrying about became true and the team changed for the worse thus, everything got out of control.
|Ability when actively playing||9/10|
- "They truly are the strongest team to date. Starting members with unlimited potential, a bench filled with veteran third years, a manager who excels at scouting, and an unusual and unpredictable sixth man. It's unimaginable that they could lose. This isn't an ideal or belief. This is fact."
- "Everyone who plays basketball will run into a wall or have doubts at some point. But the majority of those problems will stem from a deficiency of some skill or other. No one will sympathize your overabundance of strength, and no coach can solve this problems of yours either. That is a coach can improve a player, but not worsen them. So I apologize and make a request of you. Despite all of this, please do not let your talent go to waste." (to Daiki Aomine)
- "Your worries won't disappear right away. But there's a chance that a solution will appear before you one day. Don't throw it away. I won't say it'll work out if you don't give up. But if you do give up, nothing will remain." (to Daiki Aomine)
- "Annihilate them. After all, can you really bear to let them walk all over you?"
- "Im actually quite worried. They're too strong. Even now, Aomine is troubled by his own strength. I was only able to provide him temporary relief in a time of need. In order to keep the team together, we'll need to give them even more support from now on." (to Sanada)
- Even further continuing the theme of colors of Teikō Junior High, the kanji 白 (Shiro) in his name means white.
- According to KUROFES:
- His hobby is Amateur radio
- His specialty is Haiku
- His favorite food is Espresso coffee
- He has a Wife and a Son
- His motto is "Like a lion catching a rabbit"
- He and Eiji Shirogane are relatives.
- He is still alive.
- He has difficulty opening his eyes wide
- His best move: Finger Roll
- He spends his free time reading
- He does not remeber why he joined basketball
- He has his eyes on Akashi
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 212, page 6
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 212, page 8
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 213, page 14
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 217, page 16
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 217, page 17
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 218, page 11
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 218, page 20
|Teikō Junior High|
|Generation of Miracles||Ryōta Kise • Shintarō Midorima • Daiki Aomine • Atsushi Murasakibara • Seijūrō Akashi|
|Other players||Tetsuya Kuroko • Shōgo Haizaki • Shūzō Nijimura • Masaya Kubota • Tōru Sekiguchi|
|Staff||Naoto Sanada (head coach) • Kōzō Shirogane (former head coach) • |
Daigo Matsuoka (3rd string coach) • Satsuki Momoi (manager)