|Height||188 cm (6' 2")|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Birthday||July 3rd, Cancer|
Kazuya Hara (原 一哉 Hara Kazuya) is a power forward at Kirisaki Daīchi High.
Hara has long, messy purple hair. His hair reaches over his eyes, covering them completely. He is always seen with chewing gum in his mouth, sometimes blowing a bubble. He chews both out and in matches, which is actually forbidden. He plays with jersey number 10.
Hara has a very carefree personality. He likes to taunt and make a fool of his teammates and makes funny, but dry remarks. He is often kidding around, even during matches. Despite this, he is foul and plays dirty like the rest of his team, but does so very discrete and away from the ref's attention.
Winter Cup preliminariesEdit
- He's part of the Health committee.
- His best school subject is ancient literature.
- Hara's hobby is music and he can play drums. He also spends his free time on playing music games at game centers.
- His motto is "A joyful evening may follow a sorrowful morning".
- He likes girls with pretty legs.
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 104, page 6
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 93, page 7
- ↑ Kuroko no Basuke chapter 126, page 15
|Kirisaki Daīchi High|
|Players||Makoto Hanamiya • Kōjirō Furuhashi • Kazuya Hara • Kentarō Seto • Hiroshi Yamazaki • Itsuki Matsumoto|