|Kuroko no Basuke Wiki Policy|
|General Rules||Manual of Style||Image Policy||Message Wall Policy|
|Blocking Policy||Chat Policy||User Page Policy||Blogs Policy|
- Removing important info from pages
- Adding gibberish/nonsense to pages
- Creating unnecessary pages
- Adding inappropriate content (content and files)
- Talking in an inexcusably offensive way to other users or posting such comments on articles
- Mutiple violation of the other wiki rules
and any other action that hurts this Wiki more than helps it.
The user in question will always be notified of the ban. Not to worry, every ban can be lifted, so if you think you were wrongly banned, or realize your mistake, leave a message on the admin's talkpage, an admin will check it, and he/she will be happy to give you an explanation or perhaps another chance.
The length of the ban varies on the amount of harm done. This can vary from a day, to a week or even a year.
If you believe another user should be banned, leave a message on an admin's talk page, along with the reason on why you think the user should be banned. The admin will review it, check the user's edit history, and decide on what to do. Don't request for bans over disagreements or arguments unless the other user starts to make personal attacks.