Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Let's Get Started|
|Title||Let's Get Started|
|Air date||August 25, 2012|
|Manga chapters||Chapter 58, 59 and 60|
I Don't Want to Be
I'll Win Even if it Kills Me
|Episode 21 screenshots|
Let's Get Started (始めるわよ, Hajimeru wayo) is the twenty-first episode of the Kuroko no Basuke anime.
Some of his teammates are worried because Kuroko and Kagami won't pass to each other during practice, but Kiyoshi tells them not to worry. Two summer training camps are announced and before the camps, Kagami teaches Riko how to make good curry. During the first 2 weeks of summer holiday, the team will practice on the beach, and during the last 2 weeks, the team will practice in the mountains. The team is forced to practice on the beach with no dribbles, along the way realising that their regular jumps are off. Through this they learned to focus on putting their weight on the correct area of the foot.The next morning, Kuroko and Kagami are brushing their teeth when Midorima and other members of the Shutoku basketball team happened to be at the same place too. The two schools will therefore adjust their practice plans. In the mornings they'll hold individual practices and in the evenings they'll scrimmage against each other. Kagami is sent to get drinks, one at a time, running on the beach instead of practising with the others. Kuroko is matched one-on-one with Midorima, who tells Kuroko to stop ignoring his limits and act serious. Shutoku and Seirin are kept close though thanks to the return of Kiyoshi. That evening, Midorima tells Takao the reason Kuroko has always been touch-passing the ball, which is because the ball is the focal attention and Kuroko can't use his Misdirection while holding on to the ball. However, if Kuroko can learn to use his Misdirection while holding onto the ball, he could become unstoppable.
Characters in order of appearanceEdit
Manga and Anime DifferencesEdit
- Several unimportant scenes from the manga were cut off in the anime due to time limiitations.
- Kagami taking the leftovers for cooking in the school's Home Economics room.
- Riko's serving of the second dish for the training camp.
- Seirin's arrival at the train station.
- The whole dialogue of Seirin's arrival in the cheap inn.
- The training on the first night was shortened by a little.
- Shūtoku's arrival at the inn.
- The scene where Kagami wakes up the following day.
- The scene where Seirin holds their eating training is completely removed.
- Seirin's and Shūtoku's joint training scenes were completely cut too.
- Takeda-sensei makes a rare appearance in the anime relaxing at the inn.
- Midorima steals the ball from Kuroko instead of Takao in the manga during training.