The Light of Seirin is the nineteenth volume of the Kuroko no Basuke manga series.
Murasakibara’s power overwhelms everyone, especially Kiyoshi; he also cruelly crushes Kiyoshi’s spirits. Infuriated, Kuroko reenters the game to face Murasakibara. Kagami also enters the Zone to combat Yosen, prompting Murasakibara to give up. Outraged, Himuro tells Murasakibara to keep fighting until the end. For his sake, Murasakibara continues playing and even enters the Zone. Still, only the combined efforts of Kiyoshi, Kagami, and Kuroko manage to stop him, and Seirin wins. After Seirin’s victory, Kise faces Haizaki, the one he replaced as one of Teiko’s starters.
- 163rd Quarter: The Light of Serin
- 164th Quarter: I Want to See
- 165th Quarter: I Don't Care Anymore
- 166th Quarter: To Win!
- 167th Quarter: It's Do or Die!!
- 168th Quarter: It's Over!!
- 169th Quarter: So That's Just How It Is
- 170th Quarter: I'm Just Killing Time
- 171st Quarter: It's Mine Now
Major story events
- Kagami enters The Zone for the second time
- Kagami overwhelmed the Yōsen team, but Murasakibara and Himuro start cooperating
- Murasakibara enters The Zone
- Kagami shows his new Meteor Jam skill
- Yōsen High vs Seirin High is concluded, Seirin is victorious
- Kaijō High vs Fukuda Sōgō Academy starts
- Shōgo Haizaki's skill is revealed, Skill Stealing
|Interhigh||1. I Am Kuroko • 2. Your Basketball • 3. In Order to Win • 4. What's 'Victory'? • 5. I Knew • 6. Hell No!! • 7. Let's Get Started • 8. I Know What I Need!!|
|Winter Cup||9. At The Winter Cup • 10. Engine On!!! • 11. We're the Seirin High Basketball Team!! • 12. Trust • 13. Not This Time • 14. This Time I'll • 15. Because I Believe in You • 16. Game Over!! • 17. Tip Off!! • 18. I'm Glad to be Doing It • 19. The Light of Seirin • 20. I Don't Know • 21. The True Light • 22. Don't Underestimate Us!! • 23. A Day Of Clear Blue Skies • 24. Let's Go • 25. What Is Victory? • 26. The Final Tip-Off!! • 27. A Miracle Won’t Happen • 28. The Weight Of Determination • 29. I’ll Definitely Stop This Shot • 30. However Many Times|
|EXTRA GAME||1. First Half • 2. Second Half|
|Replace PLUS||1. The Relatively Hectic Afterschool of Teikō • 2. Terror! Tragedy at the Mountain Resort • 3. Welcome to Teikō Festival|