|The True Light|
|Publication date||February 4, 2013 |
|Cover character(s)|| Taiga Kagami|
| Preceded by|
I Don't Know
| Followed by|
Don't Underestimate Us!!
|Complete volume list|
Midorima’s complete faith in his teammates surprises everyone. Furthermore, this overwhelming belief results in the creation of a new technique between Takao and himself. However, as Akashi proves, this is still not enough to defeat Rakuzan. Although Shutoku doesn’t give up, Akashi defeats them, and he announces that the era of the King of the East is over.
- 181st Quarter: I'll Give Them To You
- 182nd Quarter: You Won't Reach
- 183rd Quarter: Now Let's Go
- 184th Quarter: Strike First For Certain Victory!
- 185th Quarter: I Can't Help But Laugh
- 186th Quarter: It's Your Time To Shine!
- 187th Quarter: You Have Teammates, You Know
- 188th Quarter: It's Pointless To Say Anything
- 189th Quarter: The True Light
Major story eventsEdit
|Interhigh||1. I Am Kuroko • 2. Your Basketball • 3. In Order to Win • 4. What's 'Victory'? • 5. I Knew • 6. Hell No!! • 7. Let's Get Started • 8. I Know What I Need!!|
|Winter Cup||9. At The Winter Cup • 10. Engine On!!! • 11. We're the Seirin High Basketball Team!! • 12. Trust • 13. Not This Time • 14. This Time I'll • 15. Because I Believe in You • 16. Game Over!! • 17. Tip Off!! • 18. I'm Glad to be Doing It • 19. The Light of Seirin • 20. I Don't Know • 21. The True Light • 22. Don't Underestimate Us!! • 23. A Day Of Clear Blue Skies • 24. Let's Go • 25. What Is Victory? • 26. The Final Tip-Off!! • 27. A Miracle Won’t Happen • 28. The Weight Of Determination • 29. I’ll Definitely Stop This Shot • 30. However Many Times|
|Replace PLUS||1. The Relatively Hectic Afterschool of Teikō|