So, here goes my investigation again for fixing grammatical errors and wrong descriptions in an article. When I saw in the home page that the anime adaption season 3 release date is on March 2015, I got a bit excited since I can't wait to see the Seirin Team deal with Kaijō and Rakuzan. After that, I read the "Kuroko no Basuke" article but I saw something wrong with the summary of the anime, it said that the season 3 release date of the anime adaption is currently unknown. Thinking about what I read earlier, I decided to edit the summary immediately. Soon after, I changed the sentence to: "A third season has been green lit with a scheduled date for March 2015." After all that, I went on to publish the changes.

-I'm doing a great job so far. Well, maybe not. I just hope I'm good enough.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.